Saturday, May 29, 2010

Me, My Elf & I

Title: Me, My Elf & I
Author: Heather Swain
Location: Available soon

Zephyr is an elf who starts at an erdler, or human, high school. She desperately wants to fit in, but doesn't always understand the lingo that the other students use. She quickly makes friends and starts to get involved, including signing up for a tv commercial audition. But, she makes an enemy of the most popular girl at the school, Bella, and drama starts ensuing, including a new love interest.

Bottomline: I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would, but it was a cute story. I got a little frustrated with Zephyr and her antics, but then I realized how old she was. It was a cute high-school, romance, story with a twist of fantasy. I did like how it all turned out, so I was happy in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment